PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 204 : Tomoshi Lukashikarikinto
Feb 23, 2010 | comment | 9 comment(s)

I never met Dian in real life. I think shes the one who drop by at my blog and said Hi? LOL. I just love to read her blog. Seriously. First, because her layout. Her layout so clean and suci just like me. LOL. And her entry. Really interesting. Hehehe.

So, I found this from her blog. My japanese name. Well, I wonder what is my japanese name. Here is the alphabets.

a - ka -- f - lu -- k - me -- p - no -- u - do -- z - zi
b - tu -- g - ji -- l - ta -- q - ke -- v - ru
c - me -- h - ri -- m - rin -- r - shi -- w - mei
d - te -- i - ki n - to -- s - ari -- x - na
e - ku -- j - zu -- o - mo --t - chi -- y - fu

N - to
O - mo
R - shi

F - lu
A - ka
R - shi
A - ka
H - ri
I - kin
N - to

Tomoshi Lukashikarikinto
What a weird name. LOL. But I like Tomoshi. Sounds good huh? Hehe. So, I think you guys should try it. Its kinda fun. Heee xD
3:25 AM | back to top