PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 196 : Loving you may be wrong
Feb 16, 2010 | comment | 14 comment(s)


I’m tired of being sad. I’m tired of crying. I’m tired of heartaches. I’m tired of feeling empty inside. I’m tired of feeling inadequate and helpless. I’m tired of feeling stuck. I’m tired of feeling crazy. I’m tired of how insecured I am. I’m tired of how my emotion flies around like a rollar coaster ride. I’m tired of being alone. I’m tired of dramas. I’m tired of the world. I’m tired of pretending. I’m tired of dreaming a life I know I will never have. I’m tired of missing people. I’m tired of people walking out of my life. I’m tired of myself. I’m tired of being angry. I’m tired of needing help. I’m tired of lies. I’m tired of empty promises. I’m tired of being different. I’m tired of faking it. I’m tired of wishing things could start all over again. I’m tired of being not okay. I’m tired wondering when I’m going to be happy.

I’m tired of being tired.

This is really straining me, I could hardly breathe.

I apologize if I'm giving up too easily. I just don't have the strength to fight anymore.

I need a love. real love. ridiculous. inconvenient. consuming.
cant-leave-without-each-other love.

6:04 AM | back to top