PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 200 : Don’t even know what we’re fighting for
Feb 21, 2010 | comment | 6 comment(s)

The guy ;; The girl

u alt f4 nv say gdBye?
dahla
xda mood i nak say pape
what ive done?
xda pape la
is there anythin wrong?
kalau xda menda x kena
xkan me blah mcm tu je
dah la
i nak g mandi
den? dats y i tny u
why?
my char afk kat inter 2

a few minutes later...

yeah. u on9 kejap. alt f4 just like dat?
i benggang
dun ask me y
bengang cause of me?
i xkan poof if xda sebab
i knw. dats y i come here and tok to u.
what ive done?
dun ask me
i tanak gado
so better i go
im just askin.
stop ask
i tanak jawab

Seriously, I dont understand boys! They're soo complicated. Weird and blablabla. I dont know. I just dont understand them and even my boyfriend too? Lols. I like those kinds of people who actually make an effort to keep a conversation alive :'[

In the end, I give up to force him and we just had a lil conversation like a normal one. The situation abit awkward for me but I think im doing good? Lols.
10:34 PM | back to top