PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 189 : I wish.
Feb 11, 2010 | comment | 4 comment(s)

Reasons why a lot of girls love Edward Cullen ♥

A normal guy would say: “I love you.”
Edward would say: “You are my life now.”

As you leave the house..
A normal guy would say: “Bye! See you!”
Edward would say: “Hurry back to me.”

While you’re gone far away..
A normal guy would say: “I miss you.”
Edward would say: “It’s like you’ve taken my whole self with you.”

If you died..
A normal guy would find another girl.
Edward would kill himself ‘cause life without you is not worth living.

but Edward Cullen is a fictional character, & will always be..


I wish if I have a boyfriend who have Edward Cullen's character. He really took my breathe away. Faint.
1:32 AM | back to top