PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 180 : Sometimes people are beautiful
Feb 7, 2010 | comment | 2 comment(s)

Hahaha. This picture really make me LOL-ed! Dont you think its funny? LOL. I think some people might understand it. If you're not, paham-paham sendiri la. Lu pikirlah sendiri. Hahaha.

Oh hello darling
RAPERAPERAPERAPE! You are officially raped by me! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Wow, I feel so good today. Hahaha. I think I sleep at 5am kot? Im not really sure. So, I woke up at 5pm jugak. 12 Hours? o.o Woots. Jodoh x datang. Confirm. LOL! Actually, I already woke up around 9am but Hey! Today is my off day. Why I wake up so early? I think I should sleep back? Hahaha. Poof.. ZzzZZZzzz ~

Ye. Memang aku nak balas dendam. Aku nak balas dendam setelah 4 hari aku kena bangun awal. So this is it. Time for revenge, baby! LOL. And today jugak nak balas dendam kat audi. Yes! Im going to level soon. Jys me, honey Currently, im listening to Hero by Enrique Iglesias. That song really make me go "Awww" Hahaha.
"I can be your heroin, baby
I can kiss away the pain
I would stand by you forever
You can take my breath away"

Trust me, darling. Im worth it for you. Hahaha. There is nothing to lose cause im always be with you, no matter what. Heee Love is in the air ~ Love is in the air ~ Hahaha. Im flying. Weee =p

Okay. Enough with the crap -_- Nothing much today. Just that I spent most of my time with audi. I dunno. Maybe im going to level. So semangat tu ada? Hahaha. So yeah. The kids are here and they are so annoying! -_- Keep disturbin while im playing. Benci! Nothing much la. So far im okay. My condition pun stabil je. Nothing to emo for now. Yeah. Only for now. Lol.

Oh dear, tomorrow is Monday. I hate yuhhh Mr.Monday cause you are sucks. Mr.Monday always spoil my mood. Thats why I hate him. Hey, no vulgar! Who cares? Im the owner. Only the readers je no vulgar coming from them. Hahaha. Seriously, im lazy to go work. Oh yeah! Im gonna call Menara Star tomorrow. Wish me luck guys. I hope I get that job. Heee xD


Dear baby,
I want to be your girlfriend more than an electron wants to attach to a proton
11:56 PM | back to top