PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 166 : Random post part 2
Jan 27, 2010 | comment | 10 comment(s)

Seriously, I wanna laugh! LOLOLOL! Someone asked me a question thru my formspring. I found out pun thru traffic. So yeah, I went to formspring and check if he leave any msg or comment or question? The question really make me laugh. At first I go like huh? O.o When I read it again, I LOL-ED! Haha. So, mr anonymous your question has been answered (:

Anyone wanna ask me something or wanna say Hi? You can go here, formspring

Okay, today I went to an interview at Seri Pacific Hotel. And guess what? I will start working on the Second of February Two Zero One Zero which is nex week? Hmm. Alhamdulillah. Dapat jugak kerja akhirnya. LOL. So after this I have nothing to worry bout my streamyx. Yayy me!

Well, nothing much today. After finished the interview, I terus poof. Tido. LOL. Sumpah mengantuk. Sigh. Mom didnt cook for me today. Sian gila. Adeh. So, sebagai seorg anak dara saya kenalah masak sendiri bukan? Since im really lazy ass to cook, I masak simple tapi YUMMY! Hahaha.

Sambal telur dan Ayam masak sos tiram? LOL! Main hentam je nama dia cause for the ayam tu aku main bedal je masak. X ikut resepi mana-mana pun. Main campo je. LOL. Last week I guess? Cant remember. Masak sambal telur jugak. Tapi x sedap! Sumpah failed! LOL. My sister said, sambal tu masam. Agaknya la? Cause terlebih asam jawa agaknya? Faint. So this time, no more asam jawa, baby! Haha. And apa rasa dia? Superb Delicious! Hahaha.

Mula-mula masak ayam tu, bila tengok dalam kuali. Eiii macam x senonoh je aku masak ni. Hahaha. Yela, cam tah pape tau. Macam main masak-masak pulak. But then bila rasa, uhmmmm. Fantastic! Hahaha. You wanna know the recipe? Do ask me (:
11:47 PM | back to top