PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 165 : And baby, you're my disease
Jan 27, 2010 | comment | 0 comment(s)


Baby baby
When we first met I never felt something so strong
You were like my lover and my best friend
All wrapped in one with a ribbon on it
And all of a sudden you went and left
I didn't know how to follow
It's like a shock that spun me around
And now my heart's dead
I feel so empty and hollow

Gahh. Im so depress right now. Sometimes I just wanna give up but .... Sigh. Im so down. Yeah, baby. Im so down. And it's all because of you. I did. I did try my best to forget bout things that happen between us but it keep coming into my head and make me so weak.

Lax Farah. Lax. Dont let the tears fall down again. Urghh. Be strong. Sigh. I cant!! Im not strong enough just like you who just ignore all this matter. Im a sensitive person so I take seriously on everything.

.....................................

Im running out of words =/

........................................................

I stare at the screen for nothing =/

I miss you. I miss us. I miss the moment we laugh together. The moment that we spent our time together. I just miss every single thing about you! Why cant you see?!

I want you stand by my side and says .... "Everything is gonna be alright. Im promise" At least, with that words can make me feel better. Sigh. Even a bit? But still. I feel so lost and I wish my heart has a map and can show me where should I go.

Convince me that you never leave me! And tell me that you never give up on me! Please?
11:31 PM | back to top