PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 160 : The 3 Bitches.
Jan 24, 2010 | comment | 0 comment(s)

Credit to Amilia Haida. She's the one yang create benda ni. Since sekolah lagi. Dia memang xda keje. Cikgu suruh study, dia duk buat benda-benda mcmni. LOL. But bagus jugak. Hais, I miss them so much. I known Amilia since form 1 @ Kiaramas. Yeah she's the one yang say HI to me first. LOL. After that, we become closer. I think I introduce Puvana kot kat dia? Cant remember. I known Puva since primary school lagi. Agak lama. Teehee. Then 3 of us jadi rapat and we "conquer" the school yaw. LOL.

When I was in form 2, I got new teacher for English subject. God damnit! I hate her! Idk why I hate her so much. Maybe she so straight kot? I was in 2A, Puva in 2B, Amilia in 2C kot? ABC. Lol. So 1 day, I makan bubblegum in her class then she saw I chew. She suruh I buang kot? Then I refuse cause I baru je makan bubblegum tu! Kan membazir! Haha. So yeah, she scold me blablabla then she cubit my lengan. LOL! Then she halau me from her class and guess what? I kick the class door. Heh. Nak tnjuk tanda protes la sbnrnya. LOL. So yeah, I runaway and that time I realize I bring my liquid paper together. So... jeng jeng.

That time I was in the toilet. Looking at the mirror, take out the liquid paper from my pocket and I wrote at the mirror "Sheerah is a bitch!". LOL! So, I puas hati! Haha. Sheerah is my English teacher. Well, since that case. Im the first one who start conteng-conteng ni kot? Cause kiaramas is a new school. So, xda vandalisme lagi la and I start it first. After that, makin ramai pulak yang conteng toilet. LOL. Because of that case kot me, Puva and Amilia kena cuci toilet? HAHAHA. Sumpah funny and we had fun. Lol. Since im so damn fcukin anti with this indian teacher ni kan, one day her car kena calar kot? Idk sapa gatal tgn yg scratch? So, sheerah ni face to face dengan I and she said she nak report police if I x ngaku I yang calarkan kereta dia. WTF? Oi, I never do that okay? Kurang asam. Tah sapa nak trap aku. LOL. Even until now, I still dunno who did it.


Then we find out ada orang conteng our name behind the door toilet. 3 bitches. Amilia, Farahin, and Puva. Our school toilet, dalam tu only got 3. So each name at the door la. The main door ada tiga-tiga nama. We go like WTF? Who did this? Wahh, sangat berani ya?! Hahaha. Ni mesti keje budak-budak x guna an? Hahaha.

We kinda active in school. We joined sketsa, drama, oh yeah! tarian zapin too! Haha. X sangka dulu aku menari tarian zapin. LOL. The picture abit blur. Sorry. The right one is Nevia. I cant remember when issit tapi we create our own group. Frictional Force? FF? lols. Yeah. Ramai jugak ahli-ahli yang turut serta. We slalu keluar masuk school office la. The reason is slalu buat hal. Lol. The teacher asked the parent to come over at the school and blablabla. Lucky x kena gantung sekolah. Lol. So, I left kiaramas when I was in form 4 (January). Then I went to technic.

Last I met Nevia 1 year ago. Sigh. Susah tul nak jumpa old friend skrg ni. Amilia in UITM, Puva in TAR college kot? not sure. And me? Dun ask me. Haha. I stay at home je for now. Lols. So now people changed. Puva da ada boyfriend. Oh yeah, dulu ingat lagi. Puva ada crush dkt chinese guy in our school. So the guy confess nak couple and all last-last he kenakan Puva and Puva really upset. Adeh. Teruk an? Our love life? Sangat menarik cause we love to change boyfriend in weeks. Lol.

And its normal la, in friendship sure gaduh-gaduh an? Kitorg pun ada. And im sorry for what I did. Past is past. Alhamdulillah till now we are still friends (:

I love you, guys
2:23 AM | back to top