PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter #64 : Day out
Jan 4, 2009 | comment | 0 comment(s)

went to midvalley with wida and thyra. but thyra nt join me. cuz she hangout with her fren. so only me and wida. hahas. shud be, 1pm must reach midvalley. uh.. i woke up at 12.30pm. wahahaha. i gt miss called frm wida, ariff and thyra which total is 20 miss called. waa, so many ppl wan be my alarm uh? hahaha.

so, im in rushing mode. me and thyra reach midvalley around 2pm? yeah. 2pm. i guess. so i meet wida at lovely lace. then thyra go find her fren. my mission is find a job. lol. so before we start our mission, we go lunch. wida alr starving while waitin fr me. wahaha. sry babe. i slp at 6am la. hahaha.

we eat pizza. yumm yumm. afta dat, we go find job. thing dat they always say is "just leave ur name and ur phone number. then we will call u" sigh. actually, i alr found ler. hahas. so i will start on 7 Jan.


afta dat, we slack at coffee bean. my leg tired alr. so we tok tok and tok. gossips here and dere. snap pics. really had fun today. cause its been so long i din go out with her. then we go back home. wait fr train. then reach home around 8.30pm. great. my feet gt blister. sigh. im so tired. gosh.

reach home, on9. then go bathe. my mei on9. so we audi-ing. tag hearts until sian. lol. oh. she bloggin AGAIN! [click here] im promoting ur blog! u shud credit me, ok? hahaha. influenced by me. muahaha.

finish audi so early. like 2 or 3am. i wait fr my Wall-E. 98.9%. weee~ cant wait.

-----

ok finish dload! so im watching Wall-E. influenced by kamil. u shud credit me, dude. he say, my comp gt so many space and i dunno hw to use it. fcuk you. lol.

he gt turn on by Eve. hehe.


they hugging. aww.

kays, i fin watch ler. so i offf now. tata~ =D

Labels:

8:02 PM | back to top