PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter #61 : Love
Jan 2, 2009 | comment | 0 comment(s)

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please dont break it
Love was made for me and you

Dar,
I like the way you make me feel. The way you make me laugh. The way you make me smile. You're really sweet to me. Everyday i love you more and more. I just cant stop. I cant stop loving you and missing you. You're my sweetest drug and I'm addicted. I will stay with you no matter what, no matter when. I will always love you. And I hope our love will last forever. Ilysmb (:

Labels:

1:21 PM | back to top