PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 264 : Dear, God.
Jun 11, 2010 | comment | 0 comment(s)

God. I am desperate for a solution. I am beyond exasperated and exhausted of waking up and having to continue with this depression. Please God. Help me. I just want to forget the past. I just want to truly feel your love. I just want for you to show me how to love anybody. Teach me how to love you so that I can learn to love myself. I need you so bad, God. I don’t think I’ve ever needed you so bad. I’m sorry for being a terrible daughter but there’s a part of me that wants to yell out for you to hold me and tell me that everything is going to be alright. God, please. I just want to be happy. I don’t want to be bitter anymore. Make me brand new. I want to live without anger, hate or anything negative in my life. Please God, help me move on :(
10:27 PM | back to top