PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 259 : Anything can happen if you let it.
May 14, 2010 | comment | 0 comment(s)

Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love. But in reality, LOVE is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and make us feel wonderful again.

When I was a little girl, I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet prince charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales, the bad guys is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is.

Then you grow up, and you realize that prince charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape, he's not easy to spot. He's really funny, and he makes you laugh and he has perfect hair (:

Sometimes, I hate fairy tales. Haha.

Trust me, I know how it feels. I know exactly how it feels to cry in the shower so no one can hear you. Waiting for everyone to be asleep so you can fall apart. For everything to hurt so bad that you just want it all to end. I know exactly how it feels because I face it before.

If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you're strong enough to get up . .
8:27 PM | back to top