PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 257 : I give myself permission to fall in love again
May 12, 2010 | comment | 2 comment(s)

I am married to Mohd Nashriq ♥ and I love him. Fullstop (:

Like I said, everything happened like so random and so fast. If I didn't tell you anything, it doesn't mean I don't wanna share it with you. Some thing we can share but some we can't. And I prefer you figure it out by yourself.

Don't ask me how, when and why cause everything happened like so random. Gila random okay? Haha. Plus, I didn't expect this thing to be happen kot? But I am glad it happen. Love, I love you (:

"I bangga jadi kawan you". That is what she told me.

And yes, he is sweet :P
1:21 AM | back to top