PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 260 : It's all about me, honey.
May 15, 2010 | comment | 1 comment(s)

A

Available: Taken (:
Age: 19 y/o
Animal: I’m afraid of cats -_-

B

Beer: I don't drink.
Birthday: 13th May
Best Friend: You know who you are.
Body Part on opposite sex: Hair
Best feeling in the world: Feeling confident about yourself.
Blind or Deaf: Neither? But if I had to choose, I’ll say deaf. I’d like to see what’s around me.
Best weather: Cloudy?
Been in Love: Currently.
Been on stage : Haha. Yeah (:
Believe in Magic: Nope.
Believe in Santa: Nahh.

C

Candy: Not really.
Color: Baby pink
Chocolate/Vanilla: VANILLA please :D
Chinese/Mexican Food: Mexican I guess
Cake or pie: Cake please!
Cheese: I love cheese cake :P
Crush: Him

D

Day or Night: Night
Dancing in the rain: I would love to (:
Daydream: Yes, always. Haha. Im a daydreamer :P

E

Eye colour: Black.
Everyone’s got: Two hands, One nose, Two eyes, One mouth, and Two ears.
Ever failed a class?: Yupp :P

F

First thoughts waking up: Damn I should have slept earlier last night! HAHA!
Food: I love food. Who doesnt?

G

Greatest Fear: Rejection =/
Goals: Something something. Haha.
Gum: Bubblegum. Yupp.
Get along with your parents?: Not really :S

H

Hair Color: It’s currently dyed brown.
Height: 165cm. Im short -_-
Happy: Being with the ones I love <3
Holiday: I want to go to Paris. Actually I’m dying here so anywhere would do.
How do you want to die: Never think of it.

I

Ice Cream: Vanilla flavor (:
Instrument: Im not really good in instrument.

J

Jewelry: Not so.
Job: The star publication.

K

Kids: I want 4 kids. Haha!
Kickboxing or karate: Neither
Keep a journal?: Nope.

L

Love: is a wonderful feeling.
Letter: Handwritten please <333
Laughed so hard you cried: Yep!

M

Milk flavor: I hate milk.
Movie: Titanic! :D
Motion sickness?: Nope.
McD’s or BK: McD!

N

Number: SEVEN.
Nickname: Farah? Farahin? Ain? Ayeen? Nor Farahin? HAHA.

O

One wish: To have an endless number of wishes.
Only child: Nope

P

Perfect Pizza: pepperoni
Pepsi/Coke: Coke.
Paranoia: I’m paranoid about people leaving me. I’ve lost too many already.
Piercings: One on each ear.

Q

Quail: Eggs are yummy (:

R

Reason to cry: No real reason, it just happens. I’m too fragile.
Reality TV: I dont watch TV
Radio Station: Hitz.fm
Roll your tongue in a circle: Cant :S
Ring size: Not sure

S

Song: Current favourite song - that should be me - justin bieber
Shoe size: 7/8 depending on the cutting.
Salad Dressing: Thousand Island.
Sushi: I LOVE THEM.
Skinny dipped?: Nah.
Strawberries/Blueberries: Neither. Haha.

T

Tattoos?: No way!
Time for bed: When I’m tired.
Thunderstorms: When I’m in bed with someone, cuddling :)

U

Unpredictable: Almost and always.

V

Vacation spot(s): Beach?
Vegetable(s) : Carrot? Haha.

W

Weakness: Sigh.. Plenty. I’m human after all.
Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Hahaha ask them, don’t ask me :D
Who makes you laugh the most: Hmmm, lets see. it's him.
Worst feeling: That I didn’t do my best and will have to bear the consequences.
Wanted to be a model: Err. no? im not rly good looking -_-
Worst Weather?: Hot hot heat with high levels of humidity! LIKE NOW.

X

X-Rays: Uh yeah.

Y

Year it is now: 2010!
Yellow: I dont like yellow.

Z

Zoo animal: I don’t like the zoo much!
Zodiac: Taurus.
10:06 PM | back to top