PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 262 : I think I should stop.
May 17, 2010 | comment | 1 comment(s)

If I could dream at night and if those dream come true, I would force myself to sleep at night. So I could dream of you (:

Omgosh. I am so hyper right now. Like really hyper. I cant stop laughing and smiling. LOLOL! Oh gosh. Now, I am so lazy to update my blog. I don't know why. Maybe im too happy kot? Haha. Agree with Amilia. Bila happy, sumpah xda masa nak update blog. Bila down, like damn. Every hour update emo post kan? LOL!

And im happy for her. Finally she have a new boyfriend. Congrats. Seriously, I don't know what to write anymore. All I can say is im happy. I just don't know how to describe. The feeling. Wow, amazing kot? LOL. I don't know la. Maybe dah lama x happy macam ni kot? So, bila dah happy, excited pulak kan? LOL -.-

Note to self :
Farah, don't get too excited okay? (:
11:01 PM | back to top