PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 249 : Sleep is one of the common forms of ESCAPE.
Apr 21, 2010 | comment | 0 comment(s)

Keluhan hatiku tak siapa yang tahu. Ku simpan semua sebak di dada. Biar ku yang terluka. Pernahkah kau mengerti caraku memujukmu. Pernahkah kau peduli betapa sedih diriku ini - (Y)
Sleep is one of the common forms of ESCAPE. Yes people. It is. Why I say so? Cause when I sleep I can escape from loneliness, sadness, frustrations, rejection and from almost any problem possible. So, sleeping is one of my hobby. I just loveeee to sleep! Hee (Y)

I didn't get enough sleep today. I don't know why. I can't sleep these few days. My mind can't stop thinking.. Thinking... Thinking bout you, maybe? I don't know. It's so complicated or we are the one who make it more complicated?

I don't know. At times, I'm so confused with this situation. You just.. Leave me hang on and you ignore me. It breaks my heart, sayang. Really. And I guess we are getting so far away. Why? You really wanna put me aside? You don't need me anymore?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Damn it la. I'm so emo right now. I don't know who should I turn to. I need someone. I just need someone to hug me and say "Be strong". Even I know I'm not really that strong but still I need the support kot? Sigh. Screw this shiit la. Oh, btw thanks for the pain. I just love it! (Y)

A friend : Jangan bagi org harapan sudah la~
Me : Wth u toking? -.-
A friend : Nah. Nth

FCUK YOU, dude. Im not the one who giving the fcuking hope! And I didn't give any hope to anyone! It's them! They make me believe on their promises and they give me hope to it! And now what? You talking bullshit to me? Middle finger!

If you don't even know what is happening to me, just stop saying and acting like you know okay? I hate fakers. Don't be plastic and I am so fcuking hate dramas. It's enough! I had enough with all stupid dramas in my life and I don't wanna add more dramas. For god sake! Mind your own business BITCHES!
12:03 AM | back to top