PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 245 : I'm turning my head up and down
Apr 16, 2010 | comment | 0 comment(s)

Seriously guys, don't bother asking me what is the latest movie and what event is going on right now. Don't waste your time cause I don't even know wey! Hahahaha. So far yang I tau, PC Fair kan? See, x dala out dated sangat kan? Haha. Booyahh! And and one more, Jobstreet exhibition kot kat Midvalley Megamall? LOL.

I know la cause I heard it from the radio. Hahas. Oh by the way, just now I got problem with my innit. I don't know what the heck is going on cause I cannot update my post kot? Cannot post sia. When I click the retrieve button kan, it says error like wth? Zzz. I oni can post my other site which my tumblr. Oh, do visit my TUMBLR. Hee.

A few days ago, I went to One Utama cause I got 2 free ticket. Err. What movie eh? Uhm.. Oh yeah, its Haunted Room movie. A thailand movie. The movie was nice la jugak. Abit scary but not really scary. Haha. I watch the preview screening je. So, I lebih advance daripada you all la kan? Jangan jealous. Haha.

I went there with my sister and that time kinda rush cause I finish work at 5.30pm and nak siap lagi blablabla. The redemption ticket at 8pm. So yeah, we kinda rush la. The movie is about the boy. Yeah, the boy oni stay in his room for the 5 years and never keluar from that room. He oni stay inside and play his game. His online game. Auditonsea ke? Haha.

Dah macam kisah aku pulak. Haha. But actually, he already dead 5 years ago. So, who stay in his room? And what happened behind the door? Hah, sendiri tengok la. Haha.
10:58 PM | back to top