PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 225 : The Princess F. LOL!
Mar 28, 2010 | comment | 0 comment(s)


My favourite shoes
Hello, people (:

Last night had audi sambil gelap. Earth hour kan? LOL. Me and sis so excited nak turn off the light. LOL. I oni turn off the light but I didnt turn off my desktop and aircond. Haha. Panas kot? LOL. How bout you? Did you turn off the light? (:

This is the gown that I dreamed of. Hee xD

Oh oh. This morning I had a dream. A nice dream. Really. I dreamed about im married to my prince charming and woahh. I had my weddin in the castle kot? Haha. What a perfect wedding but its oni a dream. I wish it happen in reality. Aww. Sigh. That moment, I was wearing a white gown just like a princess. Haha. And wearing a crown. Of course la kan? LOL. I will remember it (Y).
10:45 PM | back to top