PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 222 : And im not doing too well.
Mar 26, 2010 | comment | 0 comment(s)


Omg, I just love the makeup and the hair :(

Oh hello, people (:

"Top 3 winners from each room will advanced to Final match between, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore on 03 April."
- AuditionSEA

For your info, im selected to go into the finals. Wee. Clap clap clap. Remember the audi event? The final is on next saturday, 3rd April. Just now, I went to Audi website but still they havent update the latest yet. Woahh. Hand shaking sia. Hahaha. Wish me luck, people (:

So, hows work? Well, so far so good. Heee. Everyone seems to be nice and everything was great. For lunch, I went lunch with Shasha. Oh, I havent take any photo with her yet. Nevermind. This coming Monday, I will take some. Hehe. Last Tuesday, I finished work around 7.30pm. Agak lambat aite? Yeh cause we had meeting and that was my first time to join them.

So, hows life? Uhm, I dont know how to say this. Haha. Uhm. Im not okay. Really. I smiled but I think its fake kot? Haha. Tahla. I think im getting used to be alone. Right now, I got so many plan to do and I hope I will stick to the plan la kan? Haha. I just miss my girlfriends. Wida called me a few days ago. Gahh, I miss you, woman! Leya, and Naemah too. I miss to hangout with three of you. Im looking foward to going out with them A.S.A.P. Hahaha.

To you :
Do you ever get that feeling where you don’t want to talk to anybody? You don’t want to smile and you don’t want to fake being happy but at the same time you don’t know exactly what’s wrong either, there isn’t a way to explain it to someone who doesn’t already understand.


6:57 PM | back to top