PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 223 : I'm that girl.
Mar 27, 2010 | comment | 2 comment(s)

I’m the girl who prefers one rose instead of a dozen. I’m the girl who would rather stay in on a friday night than go to a wild party with random strangers. I’m the girl who wouldn’t make you wait on her hand and foot, but would do anything to make you happy. I’m the girl who would enjoy having a movie night rather than going to some fancy restaurant.

I’m the girl who would rather stay up all night sharing secrets than going out and getting drunk. I’m the girl who won’t make you hold her bags, but would rather hold your hand instead. I’m the girl who will love you more than anyone can possibly dream of. I’m the girl who would give the world to see you smile.

Im trying to be happy but I think its pretty obvious by now that it isnt my strongest forte. Im not afraid of anything. Im afraid of everything and I dont want to be alone on my birthday. 2 more months. Counting the days. Celeb it with me? I prefer cheese cake (:

Note to self:
People changed. Promises are broken.
8:09 PM | back to top