PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 216 : Don't let me go.
Mar 15, 2010 | comment | 12 comment(s)

I wish I were with someone who could bring peace to my heart—someone with whom I could spend a little time without being afraid that I would lose him the next day.

I am so fucking down right now. Sigh. It kinda spoil my mood. Or maybe my day? Just now im editing my photos with him but then when I saw "something". I just. Gahhh. I just closed the picture and here I am. Blogging.

I played the song like a 50 times. Danity Kane - Stay with me. Thanks to lil cause he remind me of this song. Its quite long kot I didnt hear this song. So, I just played it over and over again. The lyrics is very nice (Y).

That is how I feel right now. I really have no idea what im doing with my life. Im so lifeless, people. Yes, I am! I feel so empty. Can you fill the emptiness inside of me?

You know what?
You really should not say I love you unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget. So, say I love you to me a thousand times per day! Can you do it for me? Im sure you cant!

Tahla. I just want your attention. Tu je. Why so hard? :(
12:50 AM | back to top