PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 138 : I continued to depended on you.
Jan 2, 2010 | comment | 0 comment(s)

Baby,
The pain it's not enough to describe how i feel
We were so happy together but I know now
I've been blind. You told me that you'd never let me down
Whenever I needed you you'd always be here
I can forgive but I cant forget
Even though you hurt me
I still love you

I just can't understand the ways of all the men and their mistakes . You give them all your heart and then they rip it all away.

You told me how much you loved me and how our love was meant to be and I believed in you. I thought that you would set me free. You should've just told me the truth that I wasn't the girl for you. Still, I didn't have a clue so my heart depended on you...

Although I'll say I hate you now though I'll shout and curse you out, I'll always have love for you because I am a girl.

Been told a man will leave you cold, get sick of you and bored. I know that it's no lie. I gave my all, still I just cry. Never again will I be fooled. To give my all when nothing's true.
I won't be played again but I will fall in love again

I loved you so. Now you leave me in the cold. How could this be? I thought that you'd only love me? Into the night. I will pray that you're alright. You hurt me so I just can't let you go

You took advantage of my willingness to do anything for love. Now I'm the only one in pain.Will you please take it all away?

Never thought being born a girl.How I can love you and be burned and now I will build a wall to never get torn again.

Labels:

4:04 AM | back to top