PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 128 : Unwanted.
Dec 24, 2009 | comment | 0 comment(s)

are you tyring to avoid from me? or you trying to stop on something that shouldnt be stop?! you never know and never care how i feel dont you?

why im saying this? you wanna know why? CAUSE I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unwanted! :(

i dun wanna say this.. but. urghhh.

I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

i dont hate you. i just hate your behaviour. the game that u created! why you behaving like this? did you know how it really tortured me?!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

my heart is crying. sigh.
please. for once. just show to me. be gentle. for me, please?

just show, how much you care.. how much you need me.. how special i am to you..
these few days.. i feel so unwanted (or issit me who thinkin too much?)

i think im acting like a kid who craving an attention so much. sigh. i am.

if you're reading this.. and you know who you are, don't ask me WHAT, WHY, WHO, and HOW. just surprise me, baby. im waiting after u told me that im your everything?

p/s : i do love you and i think you too blind.

Labels:

8:07 AM | back to top