PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 137 : Nothing different in 2009 and 2010
Jan 1, 2010 | comment | 0 comment(s)

i reached home @ 12pm and i still cant sleep. im exhausted but i cant sleep. sigh. to kill the time, i chat with tyra and the tears rolled down AGAIN.

i watch Kiss - Because im a girl video and the video made me cried. the video clip really nice. superb! so i watch it over and over again.
and now im addicted to that song. gahh.

tyra came to my place to pei me. cause im so down. like really really down. thanks bebeh. so i helped her doin her story and gratz for e1 blue and jys to e1 pink (:

i din do nth much today. after tyra went back, i watch the video clip and cry again until i fall asleep. i cry because of you :(
i really dun wanna lose you. please keep your promise that you're not gonna leave me? be with me until the end of time, baby

i din get enough sleep cause i keep awake every 2 hours. byk sgt ppl yg distract an. zzz. so yeah, im bored and emo-ing.
3:48 PM | back to top