PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 278 : You, me. Happiness.
Oct 12, 2010 | comment | 1 comment(s)


click for larger image (:

Current desktop (:
Oh, I'm so addicted to Audrey Hepburn right now. Heee. Sayang, nanti kita snap picture together alright? Then I will replace Audrey Hepburn to Farhan and Farah's picture. Hahaha. Uh, it's been awhile I tak update blog. I'm really sorry for that. It's not that I tak nak update.. Just.. I'm too busy with my new baby. LOL. Nahh. I malas nak update sebenarnya -_-

So.. What's new? Well, nothing much. Just.. Life is getting so much better! Yeahh. And guess what? I'm happy! :DD Missing sayang like alot? Fucking alot! And last night, I had a conversation with Dee and she agak surprise kot cause I'm into err.. a long distance relationship? HAHAHA. Farah in a long distance relationship? Like wow. Seriously? LOLOL. Yeahh. Believe it, bitch :P
Alhamdulillah, everything is okay. Like so perfect. For now. Yeahh. Well, I hope forever la.

p.s : I'm smiling from ear to ear right now :DD
8:57 PM | back to top