PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 228 : I'm so tired of it.
Mar 30, 2010 | comment | 2 comment(s)

Sometimes I really wonder how stupid it would seem to him. How I sit here with my eyes never leaving the screen of my phone waiting for his new text. Or refreshing the screen until it says he’s online.

Or how when I miss him I read the things he told me months and months ago. I really wonder what he would say if he knew he meant that much to me.

Why I'm acting stupid?

Some people, they can just move on, you know, mourn and cry and be done with it. Or at least seem to be. But for me, I don’t know. I didn’t want to fix it, to forget. It wasn’t something that was broken.

It’s just something that happened. And I’m just finding ways, every day, of working around it. Respecting and remembering and getting on at the same time.

Okay. Let’s just be honest. I’m not leaving for some new perspective or to get a new start. I’m leaving because I can’t look at you anymore without my heart breaking.
9:46 PM | back to top