PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter #67 : Youre such a whore. Cheap one (:
May 12, 2009 | comment | 0 comment(s)

hello, whore!
wish you can read this cause there something i wanna tell you (:

I HATE YOU, WHORE (:


http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1639982267


I just hate you.
i hate you. i hate you. and i hate you.
I HATE YOU MORE MORE AND MORE, BITCH!
youre just a piece of shitt. you know that?
STOP ACTING IN FRONT OF ME WITH UR SENTENCE
'im gonna break up with him. so dont worry'
the next day, u told me 'i still love him'. FUCK YOU!

go get a life, bitch!
HE'S MINE. DO REMEMBER ALWAYS, HE'S MINE! GET IT?
wish i can paste whatever u said.
ure so PLASTIC, baby! PLASTIC! URE NOT EVEN ORI! hahahaha!
oh oh.. u said, im the one who spoil ur relationship?
HELLO! WAKE UP, BITCH! ARE YOU BLIND?
stop dreaming to get my boyfriend cause ure not gonna get him.
u act like a bitch. and boys dont like a bitch (:

Labels:

9:01 PM | back to top