PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter 105 : Why im so obsessed with you?
Dec 2, 2009 | comment | 0 comment(s)

couple on 1st December 2009.
and counting :)

currently im in love with CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY :)
he propose me last night. so yeh im super duper crazy in love with him xD
i know he loves me too! i knew it!
so i din bertepuk sebelah tangan kan? HAHA
HE'S HOT. LIKE SUPER HOT?
you're my man =p

he says : When they asked me what I loved most about life, I smiled and said you.

OH-MY-GOD!
he so sweet and very caring! he so PERFECT!
i think i already found my perfect guy =p
guys, dont jealous. now he already MINE! haha.
last night we hangout together and he bought me flower and chocolates.
he so romantic and i like it =p

we took picture together alot!
sadly, i haven receive d picture yet from him.
but im waiting fr him on msn msn =p

i just cant forget how he hug and kiss me.
i feel like the world is MINE. haha.
u give me butterflies, baby =p
i just cant wait to see you again!

i love you, chad michael murray ♥
11:06 PM | back to top