PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter #98 : IM SO ANGRY!
Aug 20, 2009 | comment | 0 comment(s)

IM ANGRY WITH YOU!
YOU! HOI! YOU OKAY!
YOU, MUHAMMAD ARIFF!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

im going crazy! OH-MY-GOD!
i feel so sad, upset, dissapointed and HELL YEAH IM ANGRY NOW!
lucky im not fasting. period-ing. i cant control my temper!
its like 5 mins to go to BOOM!

*breathe in, breathe out*

chill, farah. relax.
urghhh! i cant relax! but im trying to. sigh.

YOU KNOW WHAT BOYFRIEND?
imagine if u were in my shoes. how do u feel? HAPPY? =.=!
if you dont want me to the same thing, SO PLEASE!
change ur ATTITUDE! and i will change MINE TOO!
im your girlfriend. please treat me like your GIRLFRIEND.
im NOT YOUR FRIEND! you propose me to be YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
NOT YOUR FRIEND! REMEMBER?

im sad now. and really no mood.
please dont ask me to be okay cause my heart is broken now.
and i think it bleeding.
im a girl who cannot pretend everything is fine
i need time to be okay. and not like u like 5mins later, POOF! OKAY!
we are different, sayang. and the different make us stay so strong until now.

sigh. i only want ur love and ur attention.

Labels:

6:54 PM | back to top