PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter #100 : You give me this feeling
Sep 30, 2009 | comment | 0 comment(s)

A million faces, a million names
A million boys but there all the same
Until I set my eyes on you,
Like a moth into a flame
I just could not look away
There’s nothing else for me to do

You give me butterflies
Tangled up inside
I wanna close my eyes & hang on to this feeling
Butterflies
So tongue tied
Here’s what I’m trying to say
You give me butterflies

And every word is like a song
And I can’t help but sing along
You give me butterflies

i am happy.
i feel so loved.
i know i cherish by you.
nothing gonna change my love for you ♥♥

Labels:

10:14 PM | back to top