PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter #96 : random post
Jul 30, 2009 | comment | 0 comment(s)


You're the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know

almost three days i keep hearing this song in my office.
and it keep playin 2 or 3 times in a day!
i never bored to hear it over and over again.
cause i love this song and it remind me of someone.

sorry for the late update guys.
i've been busy. got so many work to do.
now, my daily routine ;;

* wake up at 6am
* go to work at 8am
* come back from work at 6pm
* go jalan-jalan with Sayang if got time and if not straight go back home.
* go to sleep

i will do the same thing for the next day,
the day after tomorrow and only god knows until when.
oh, for the 1st time i had fun with my team (:
and im getting enjoy doing this work. hahas.

the sad part is, Sayang kinda spoil my mood today.
i dunno y. jealous too much, maybe?
but now im okay.

OH, I HATE MEGASALE! haha

everywhere i go, all i can see is 70%
yesterday i spent 100bucks on two pants.
it so cheap, okay (:
with 100bucks u can get 2 or 3 pants or maybe MORE XD
i bought a new jeans and one shorts.
now im looking for a new handbag, shoes, flip flop, and makeup set.
currently, im craving a handbag from roxy which is the limited edition (:
(i cant find the picture in the website =/ )

oh oh, i need a new wedge! teehee XD
megasale is like a heaven sia. hahaha.

Labels:

10:29 PM | back to top