PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter #94 : Can I not like you for awhile?
Jul 22, 2009 | comment | 0 comment(s)

And I hate how much I love you boy
I can't stand how much I need you
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you so..

currently, this song is playing inside my head.
i like this song even its old.
oh, i LOVE the lyrics
cause the lyrics present how i feel towards him.

sometimes, i ask myself..
why i do love him so much?
i HATE how much i love him.
no matter what he did to me,
i still want him in my life.
and i HATE that kind of situation!

let's make it easy, people.

im ADDICTED to him (:

he's my drug,
the drug that i cant live without it.
oohh.. you give me butterflies. haha


please, dont hurt me, sayang.
cause all i want is to be happy with you for the rest of my life <33

Labels:

3:43 PM | back to top