PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter #27 : im in love with you
Nov 13, 2008 | comment | 0 comment(s)


YOU, SUCKS!


u block me then suddenly u show up?
WHAT THE FUCK?
and asking me whr is your girlfriend?
WHAT THE HELL? zzz

...............

mathematics, totally 100% sucks. zz
i cannot answer all the question. damnit!
please, god. i dont wanna fail for dis subject ><
today i reach home early since my paper finish at 12.30pm
tmr, no paper.i didnt take the subject : tasawwur.
err. i dont know how to spell. LOL. whatever.

i met ariff at pekeliling and he came to my house
lepak-ing. laugh-ing. dance-ing, etc. lol
its really fun when ur boyfriend do the stupid stuff. LOL

oh btw, ariff lost his phone. dun ask.
for now, he using my sisters' phone.
he gonna get one soon.
for friends, ask me if u wan his number. thank you (:
for stranger, please let me kill you first. then you can have his number. hahas!

oh u know. ariff kan drop kat my house.
then when he nak balik, no more public transport tau. LOL!
sad case. lol. lastly, my dad sent him to ktm.
oh wait. no la. last minute i dapat tau, my dad anta dia smpai rumah!
what the hell? lol. u lucky, sayang. haha.

Labels: ,

5:56 PM | back to top