PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter #18 : you are my sunshine (:
Nov 6, 2008 | comment | 0 comment(s)

hahas. im so happy today! lol.
no mood for emo-ing. LOL!
but only for today. LOL

IM HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY! hahaha

got bunga-bunga around me. omg. hahaha.
i just cant stop smiling! hahahaha
i love this feeling.
thank you for cheer me up (:
u make my day (:
ily for that <333 haha
at 1st, we like... err.. shy.
but then. hahaha. i dunno. hahaha.
i keep smiling until right now ((:

oh. my headphone. still missing. haiz.
stupid sia. i dunno whr i throw it.
ariff came to my house.
and i ask him to find it. sigh.
still x dapat jugak. haiz i have to buy the new one.
duit lagi. money money money. i no money la. im broke. zz

i didnt go to sch (:
cause its thursday.
got history. haha.
uh. ppl askin me "who hurts u? why so emo?" hahas.
sry. i wont answer that question.
its not that i dun wanna share.
its private and confidential. hahaha.
and more to personal stuff (:
so yeah. sry guys.
but thank you for asking.
iloveyouuu, guys <3333

Labels:

12:22 PM | back to top