PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter #8 : LOL
Oct 21, 2008 | comment | 0 comment(s)

thank you for telling me this naemah. haha.
she told me that jajad hates me. LOL!
yes, LAUGH OUT LOUD!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

i hate you too, jajad (:
he hates me just cause i called him "gay!" in front of public. LOLOL.
crap -.-
chill la gay. i was joking je kan? why so angry? zzz.
i dont even care when u shout at ppl that im les?! zzz

so yeah. every night,
jajad will text naemah and gossip-ing bout me. zzz
what a gay! -.-
x da life ah you. haha.

whatever la gay. u lame. thats it. haha

okay, enough with that stupid gay.
so today, me, leya, wida and ariff went fr breakfast at mcdonalds.
yumm yumm. haha.
and we reach sch around 9-ish.

oh! GUESS WHAT?!
haha. I PASS MY AGAMA! lolol
well. i nv pass agama before. zz.
agama hard la. sigh.
plus, i always slpy when it comes to agama. haih

2weeks more.
afta that, im free!

Labels: ,

11:23 PM | back to top