PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter #16 : I don't know anything at all
Nov 4, 2008 | comment | 0 comment(s)

IM PERIOD -.-
i really cannot control myself. so i can "boom!" just like that.
and easily to get hurt.
so, please. watch ur words.
seriously, im in emo condition. tahap critical.

this post shud be 04 Nov.
too bad i cannot online yesterday.
internet sucks. no connection.
so yeah. since i cannot online...
i gt nth to do... i found this file in my documents.
hmm.. its my chat logs.
i also dunno i gt save all the history?

i decide to read it.
even i know it gonna hurts my feeling.
.........
my tears rolled down.
gosh. i still cannot forget bout the past.
everyday i try, its gettin hard.
like, its stuck in my head!

why shud i think bout him?
if he already forget bout me. sigh.


I'm trying really hard not to cry over you
because every tear is just one
more reminder that I don't know how to let you go.

Labels: , , ,

8:06 PM | back to top