PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter #33 : soon, its gonna be over.
Nov 21, 2008 | comment | 0 comment(s)

The 7 things I hate about you!
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy

Your friends, they're jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you


im addicted to this song. OMFG! lol.
yea. is miley cyrus. i listen to her song.
got problem with that? -.-

i really dont know what to do.
and i dont wanna go out cause i still got exam.
plus, i no cash rite now.
my dad giv me 10bucks only when i got exam.
if no exam, no money. that rly sucks.
damn. i feel like i live in the prison!

plan to go teluk batik, already confirm.
ariff gonna join us (:
3 days 2 night. thats gonna be fun, baby!
cant wait to go to the beach! hee :D

2 papers to go (:
jyjys me.

Labels: ,

10:24 PM | back to top