PROFILE LINKS MEMORIES
SITE STATS
Opened since: 03.10.2008
hits (and counting!)
visitor(s) online
Mozilla Firefox forever! ;)
Compatible on Internet Explorer
Subscribe to my blog today! :D
TAGBOARD
chapter #40 : im here (:
Dec 3, 2008 | comment | 0 comment(s)


BYEBYE
smt ert setapak (:


my fam blog, click here (:
thanks to me for ads -MaMaMia- .LOL

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 6... 7... 8.......

hello world (:
im back again. back to blogging.

Dillon ; me

i wan update my blog
lol
YES
GO
LOL!
U GOOO
><
okok
lol

2mins later...

IDK Y IM SO LAZY ASS TO UPDATE!
RAWR
MY TURN BITE U I TELL U
hahahaha
nooooooooooo
DEN UPDATE
RAWRR

he keep forcin me to update! RAWRRR! haha!

so so so,
my holiday just start.
at dis moment, im nt lookin fr job. ty (:
i wanna relax at home.
aahhhh ~~
so relaxing ~~
ok dats lame -.-

i met ariff at kl sentral. LOLS.
met him fr 1 hour only.
so we had lunch at 4.30pm. lol.
ate double cheese burger at macdonalds.
no picture of the day.
ariff damn rushing cause he must reach at his office before 5.30pm
screw his officer! RAWRRRR!

so yeah, i alone again. dunno what to do.
i tot i wanna go midvalley, see new cloth and buy my stuff!
nahh. ariff didnt let me go there alone.
he scared if sumthin bad happen.
chill la. im nt 12 yrs old -.-
so i bought my stuff at guardian, kl sentral -.-
then reach home around 6.30pm
see la. i went out fr 2hours only. crazy.

our 1st fam battle (:

too bad we lose? LOL!
nvm. nice try -MaMaMia-
keep it up (:
1night, we lose 3 match. MUAHAHA.
bad record -.-

afta we lose 3x straight..
finally we won. LOL.
1x only nia. hahas.



and i change my nickname (:

--Sinnerz-- & --Oblivion--

Labels: , ,

6:48 PM | back to top